The skilled legal guidance you need. Local attorneys you can trust.
Jeremy S. Aldridge
Attorney At Law
Jeremy is an experienced litigator dedicated to aggressively protecting the rights of clients in civil and criminal courts. Jeremy's areas of concentration are criminal defense, personal injury, civil litigation and domestic relations.
After passing the Kentucky Bar, he accepted a position with Skeeters, Bennett & Wilson in Radcliff, Kentucky where he became a partner in the firm within just a few years. Jeremy eventually left to join another firm where he continued to develop his own practice and client base.
Dedicated to his family and his community, Jeremy is a lifelong resident of Hardin County and is the proud father of five daughters and one son.
- University of Louisville School of Law, Louisville, Kentucky
- J.D. - 2001
- Eastern Kentucky University
- B.A. - 1998
- Major: History
- Kentucky, 2001
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky
- Personal Injury
- Auto Accidents
- Civil Litigation
- Family Law and Domestic Relations
- Criminal Law
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Hardin County Bar Association
- Kentucky Justice Association
Current Employment Position
- Skeeters, Bennett & Wilson in Radcliff, Kentucky, Partner